Anti Aging Clinical Trials
There are always clinical trials ongoing that focus on different areas of anti aging and related conditions; our magazine has focused on a number of these including:
- Age related macular degeneration clinical trials
- Clinical trials on anti-aging skin care
- Metformin and how it may be the answer for MS sufferers
- Stem cells and how they may increase strength as we age
- Anti-aging drugs that may work to rejuvenate the immune system
Did you know…
- Anti aging clinical trials look at aspects like whether it is possible to age without growing fragile, or how to improve your strength and immune system as you age.
- Many people are interested in anti aging skin care trials, as visual appearance is a big factor in mental wellbeing as we age.
- The majority of clinical trials take around 6-7 years to complete in full, with a minimum of 4 phases to each.
Reversing biological aging with peptide bioregulators
13 October 2022
An interview with Dr. Bill Lawrence by Phil Micans Ed.- Three years ago, I had the pleasure to interview Dr….Read More
Saudi Arabia to boost anti-ageing research with an annual spend of $1 billion
20 June 2022
The oil-wealthy country of Saudi Arabia fears its population is ageing at an accelerated rate. Affluent lifestyles with rich diets…Read More
The science of anti-ageing
22 March 2022
Is the ageing process unstoppable or can extended youth become a reality? The science of anti-ageing is something that elite…Read More
NAD for Longer Lifespans
16 July 2021
By Will Block To live well and flourish as human beings, we need lots of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD), a…Read More
Vitality in Aging
4 June 2020
By Brian Delaney For years, my friend and colleague Bill Faloon wanted to create a Manhattan Project–like undertaking to solve…Read More
Could crushed eggshells help to repair bone damage?
15 July 2019
A new study from the University of Massachusetts (UMass) Lowell has shown that crushed eggshells could provide a new future…Read More
Trial of anti-aging drugs that rejuvenate immune system hailed a success.
28 September 2018
Middle aged adults could benefit from a short term treatment to revitalise the immune system and organs that deteriorate with…Read More
Ministers announce £300 million fund to research aging
5 June 2018
Ten million Britons alive today can expect to reach 100, Government figures reveal. Ministers are investing more than £300 million…Read More
Skin cells may help to repair nerve damage in Multiple Sclerosis
27 February 2018
New research into how skin cells could be used to repair nerve damage is the latest breakthrough in personalized treatment…Read More
Can Young Stem Cells Make Older People Stronger?
14 December 2017
Is it possible to age without growing fragile? One corporation believe that with the correct treatment the answer to this…Read More