Antiaging & Health TopicsAntiaging ArticlesAntiaging VideosAntiviral SolutionsCan C Eye DropsCuraderm BEC 5 Skin CreamHealth ConditionsHealth SupplementsHot TopicsMetforminNutritional SupplementsPain ReliefPeptide BioregulatorsSpecialist ProductsSports & Workout Supplements
Curaderm BEC 5 Skin Cream
We have a huge selection of information and articles on Curaderm, the innovative skin cream that contains BEC 5 and has shown huge success in treating sun damaged skin. Topics covered include:
- Reversing damage to sun damaged skin
- Other skin complaints including crepey skin and moles
Did you know?…
- Sun damage starts to occur when we are young, especially as children have more sensitive skin than adults. This is why it is so important to ensure children use a high factor sunscreen, especially in direct sunlight.
- Photoaging and crepey skin are both caused by sun exposure, as this impacts the production of collagen and elastin, which in turn causes wrinkles and sagging skin
- You can actually give yourself first degree burns if you go outside in very hot sunshine without skin protection.
Can sun-damaged skin be reversed?
8 June 2021
Here comes the sun! It’s that time of year when sun-worshippers cook like sausages, the fair-skinned look even paler from…Read More