We have a variety of information, articles and research on a range of specialist products. Discover more about these products in the following topics:
- Regulating IBS with stomach supplements
- Products to help with diabetes management
- Nutrients and supplements in the fight against cancer
- Creams to fight against skin damage and skin aging
- Using vitamin C to fight COVID-19
Did you know?…
- There are around 300 million skin cells on an average person’s body.
- Diabetes Type 2 is preventable.
- IBS is closely linked with anxiety and stress.
Which Vitamins Should I Take as I Age?
25 October 2023
As we get older, our nutritional needs change. This is because our bodies undergo natural changes, such as decreased metabolism…Read More
Rapamycin, the most promising life extension drug
11 April 2023
By Dr. Ross Pelton Ross Pelton, R.Ph., Ph.D., CCN is a pharmacist, a Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN) and has a…Read More
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
28 November 2016
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder By Marios Kyriazis, M.D. One of the most controversial syndromes of modern times is what we…Read More
Smart drugs and nutrients: Piracetam, the original nootropic
26 November 2016
Smart drugs and nutrients, or to give them their correct medical terminology- nootropics, are agents that can not only improve…Read More