Joint Health & Pain Relief
Read more into a range of research, information and articles about joint health, joint pain and joint relief. These cover a range of topics, including:
- Joint pain measurement scales
- Studies into knee treatment with stem cells
- Causes of joint pain
- Ways you can help relieve the pain of arthritis
- Peptide cream to relieve pain in joints
- Can eggshells be the answer to repairing bone damage?
Did you know?…
- Tendons are made of an elastic tissue which play an important part in the functioning of joints.
- The biggest joint in your body is in your knee.
- There are 360 joints in the human body.
Chronic pain, is it just a bad memory?
22 November 2021
Is chronic pain just a bad memory? When pain lingers it is frustrating, exhausting and can affect every part of…Read More
The future looks bright for knee pain
26 April 2021
We all want to live a full and active life, free from pain, stress and anxiety. But with ageing and…Read More
“Head, shoulders, knees and toes” – joint pain
12 February 2021
“Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes…” Do you remember that game we played when we were little? We…Read More
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) – a serious rival to CBD.
24 October 2019
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA). The natural dietary supplement that tackles a wide range of disorders, from chronic pain and inflammation…Read More
Is it a painful experience?
19 October 2017
Most of us experience pain whether that is a result of a cut, a muscle sprain, a broken bone or…Read More
Joint Pro – peptide cream pain relief
16 October 2017
Joint pain is a common problem, the bodies that we have were not designed to last forever. Aging can take…Read More