We have a large scope of articles covering heavy metals and other information on the topic. Discover more about heavy metals in the following topics:
- Tattoo removal and heavy metal poisoning
- The impact of heavy metals on human health
- Dr Garry Gordon oral chelation therapy to prevent health conditions
- The impact on the body from tuna metal poisoning
Did you know?…
- Heavy metals can increase the risk of cognitive disorders, such as dementia and Parkinson’s.
- Some heavy metals can result in hair loss and hair thinning.
- Mercury is one of the most toxic heavy metals in the environment.
Heavy metal toxicity from tuna
9 April 2018
Tuna is making the headlines again… If you love a tuna sandwich, a tuna steak or a thick piece of…Read More