Antiaging & Health TopicsAntiaging ArticlesAntiaging VideosAntiviral SolutionsCan C Eye DropsCuraderm BEC 5 Skin CreamHealth ConditionsHealth SupplementsHot TopicsMetforminNutritional SupplementsPain ReliefPeptide BioregulatorsSpecialist ProductsSports & Workout Supplements
Healthy Eating & Dieting
We have a range of articles and information on dieting and healthy eating and how it impacts the body; these cover a selection of topics, including:
- Nicotinamide Riboside (NAD+) and how it can aid weight loss
- Fasting and calorie restrictive diets
- Arterial stiffness and how it can put you at risk for dementia
- Is it normal to gain weight as you age?
- Anti aging diet weight loss studies
- Reduce the risk of deadly disease with blood glucose control
Did you know…
- Apples are more effective at waking you up than a cup of coffee.
- Broccoli contains double the amount of Vitamin C than an orange contains.
- Men tend to have higher metabolisms than women.
Artificial sweeteners – do they really help you to lose weight?
29 November 2016
Artificial sweeteners – do they really help you to lose weight? Millions of people use artificial sweeteners, both knowingly in…Read More
Aging, muscles and exercise
29 November 2016
Aging, muscles and exercise By Dr. Richard Lippman Dear antiaging fans, here is something for you to consider the…Read More
Dealing with food allergies
28 November 2016
Dealing with food allergies By Leslie J. Farer Doctors’ waiting rooms are often filled with patients complaining of vague…Read More
Why Diets Don’t Work
26 November 2016
Why diets don’t work. By Dr. Sergey A. Dzugan Millions of people seek diets and treatments for being overweight and…Read More