Dental & Teeth Health
Dental health is very important, and it is always better to practice “prevention is better than cure” when it comes to maintaining good oral hygiene. Gum disease has also been linked with different health conditions such as gingivitis, Alzheimer’s Disease and heart conditions.
Poor dental health can also lead to unsightly appearance issues such as discoloured, rotting or missing teeth and bad breath, so for all concerned, it is important to maintain and improve your dental health!
We have a range of articles around this topic including:
- The role that peptides can play in dental health
- How fluoride may play a role in damaging the brain, and how to counteract this
- Different eugeroic drugs that play a role in boosting the brain
Did you know…
- Severe, and prolonged gum disease is called Periodontitis, which often leads to chronic inflammation of our entire body.
- Enamel is the hardest substance in the body, but becomes eroded by constant exposure to wear, tear and sugar.
- It’s estimated that over 60% of the human population has Gingivitis – this is where the gum tissue becomes inflamed through plaque build up.
A healthy mouth for a healthy body
20 April 2021
By Brian Halvorsen, BDS, LDS, RCS Dr. Brian Halvorsen has been practising dentistry for over forty years and has provided…Read More
Don’t let the tooth fairy or your dentist cash-in on the Coronavirus
1 March 2021
When was the last time you went to the dentist for a check-up? The Coronavirus has most probably left a…Read More
Oraltide Pro™ − the latest peptide technology for dental care
17 May 2019
By Leslie J. Farer Oral health is essential to overall health, yet many overlook this important fact when devising…Read More
Could gum disease increase your risk of developing Alzheimer’s?
25 January 2019
A recent study reveals the bacteria that is caused by bleeding gums is also found in the brain of patients…Read More
Wash your mouth out!
23 November 2017
8 things that you should know about your mouth Bacteria growth A once and for all cure to get rid…Read More