When we think about our health, we tend to think about the things that ache or hurt, or areas of our bodies that need to be kept healthy to keep us at peak performance. One thing we don’t typically think about is our blood health, but it is very important to keep this in mind, as blood health is key to essential functions such as clotting and circulation.
We have a wide range of topics on our magazine specific to blood health including:
- How to improve blood circulation in old age.
- The role that Nitric Oxide plays in ensuring optimum blood circulation and improving the flow of blood through the blood vessels.
- How exercising can impact the amount of toxins in the blood, and appropriate supplements to take that can counteract this.
Did you know…
- There are 4 main components to the blood – plasma, white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets. These have different functions including transporting oxygen and nutrients to different areas of the body.
- There are a number of lifestyle changes that people can make to optimise blood flow, including increased exercise, following a healthy diet and staying hydrated.
- Foods that help to purify the blood include water, fruits such as blueberries and cranberries, garlic and cruciferous vegetables such as brussels, cabbage and broccoli.
Controlling blood glucose reduces your risk of deadly diseases
25 February 2020
By Leslie J. Farer The incidence of high blood sugar has been escalating at an alarming rate: more than nine…Read More
Can Broccoli Extracts Significantly Reduce Blood Sugar in Diabetics?
19 June 2017
Doctors could soon be prescribing broccoli; a supplement containing concentrated broccoli extract could prove to be essential to those suffering…Read More