When we think about our health, we tend to think about the things that ache or hurt, or areas of our bodies that need to be kept healthy to keep us at peak performance. One thing we don’t typically think about is our blood health, but it is very important to keep this in mind, as blood health is key to essential functions such as clotting and circulation.
We have a wide range of topics on our magazine specific to blood health including:
- The benefits of Lumbrokinase, a complex enzyme preparation that aids circulation
- What is Lumbrokinase, and is it safe?
- Reducing blood sugars
Did you know…
- There are 4 main components to the blood – plasma, white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets. These have different functions including transporting oxygen and nutrients to different areas of the body.
- There are a number of lifestyle changes that people can make to optimise blood flow, including increased exercise, following a healthy diet and staying hydrated.
- Taking a Lumbrokinase supplement such as Boluoke can help to aid circulation, supporting and maintaining healthy cardiovascular functions
The unwanted body art – new research into varicose veins
1 March 2023
Our bodies work hard against distance and gravity The average human body contains more than 60,000 miles of blood vessels….Read More
The Coronavirus isn’t just a respiratory illness
12 June 2020
Recent research has revealed that the Coronavirus (Covid-19) isn’t just a respiratory illness, it goes beyond that. Let’s look at…Read More
Controlling blood glucose reduces your risk of deadly diseases
25 February 2020
By Leslie J. Farer The incidence of high blood sugar has been escalating at an alarming rate: more than nine…Read More
Can Broccoli Extracts Significantly Reduce Blood Sugar in Diabetics?
19 June 2017
Doctors could soon be prescribing broccoli; a supplement containing concentrated broccoli extract could prove to be essential to those suffering…Read More
Lumbrokinase – A circulatory hero with a humble origin
26 November 2016
Lumbrokinase – A circulatory hero with a humble origin By Martin Kwok, BSc, MSAOM, ND Dr. Martin Kwok holds…Read More
The power of light; the Vielight® intranasal light therapy
26 November 2016
The power of light; the Vielight® intranasal light therapy By Leslie J. Farer The healing power of light has…Read More