We have a range of articles covering the topic of erectile dysfunction, including:
- Alternative erectile dysfunction treatments
- Adrafinil for erectile dysfunction
- How exercise can be beneficial for ED
- Natural treatments for erectile dysfunction
Did you know…
- A man’s level of testosterone peaks in their late teens and it’s quite common that at the age of 25 onwards the testosterone levels start to drop.
- There are many reasons why a man may suffer with low libido, including relationship issues, mental health, lifestyle changes, physical health and diet.
- Lifestyle adjustments such as healthy eating, exercising and making time to relax and sleep can be the first step on the road to ensuring a higher libido.
Men: How to Enhance Your Sex Life Naturally and Safely
7 May 2020
By Leslie J. Farer p until the late 1990’s, male impotence was a taboo subject and few medications had been…Read More
A young man’s libido – eat, sex, sleep and repeat
22 July 2019
Are you a young man who is struggling to find the desire to rise to the occasion? You’ve lost your…Read More
Erectile dysfunction and a standing ovation
17 July 2019
What does eric shin, standing ovation, rocket in my pocket, unicorning and boner have in common? They are all slang…Read More