Cancer information including the latest research, drug trials, news and updates on topics including:
- Natural cancer treatments and supplementary therapies
- AMPK metabolic activators
- MTOR inhibitors in cancer therapy
- Drugs including 4MU/4 Methylumbelliferone and Resveratrol
- Clinical trials
- Information on different cancers including prostate cancer and breast cancer
Did you know…
- 10 million people die from cancer every year; it is the second leading cause of death worldwide
- As men age, the prostate naturally increases in size; 8 out of 10 men will develop an enlarged prostate resulting in BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia). This is not the same as prostate cancer but they do share common symptoms, so it is important to get checked.
- About 70% of breast cancers are ER+ (Estrogen receptor-positive), and most of these breast cancers (about 87%) are also PR+ (Progesterone receptor-positive).
Movember – whatever you grow will save a bro!
22 November 2022
International men’s day falls on the 19th of November every year. It celebrates the positive value that men bring to…Read More
Skin cancer – your legs are no exception to the rule
6 May 2022
It’s that time of year when most people reveal their pale, pasty winter legs to the world but it’s important…Read More
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – it’s a man thing
20 September 2021
It’s a man thing… The medical term for an enlarged prostate is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). The prostate is a…Read More
Supplements and nutrients in cancer prevention and therapy
2 July 2021
By Marios Kyriazis, M.D. When the subject of cancer comes up for discussion, we need to be mindful of these…Read More
Not all progesterone’s are created equal
20 April 2021
A review of progesterone and breast cancer risk by Dr. Nyjon K Eccles, BSc MBBS MRCP PhD Dr. Nyjon Eccles…Read More
Melatonin Stops Cancer!
4 June 2020
By Will Block A few years ago, Dr. Frank Shallenberger, a Medical Doctor who makes his practice in Carson City,…Read More
4MU has anti-tumor effects!
7 December 2018
4MU is known to markedly decrease the production of hyaluronic acid, but at the same time evidence is now emerging…Read More
Vitamin B17: An Alternative Cancer Treatment
1 October 2018
By Leslie J. Farer If you’re a baby boomer or older, you may remember hearing about Laetrile, the highly publicized…Read More
Stem cells zapped with radiation can protect mice from cancer
16 February 2018
Joseph Wu and his team at Stanford University have discovered that a mouse’s immune system can be primed to identify…Read More
THE DIETARY SUPPLEMENT 4MU (4-METHYLUMBELLIFERONE) IS AN EFFECTIVE CHEMOPREVENTIVE AND THERAPEUTIC AGENT FOR PROSTATE CANCER
18 July 2017
By Jonathan V. Wright, M.D. Just in case any of us think the title of this can’t be so, it…Read More