Discover our latest collection of articles and stem cell research; these cover a range of topics including:
- Increasing the strength of the elderly with stem cells
- The role of stem cells in protecting mice from cancer
- Nitric oxide’s role in stem cell release
- Hair growth through stem cells
Did you know…
- Stem cells replace specialised cells that are lost or damaged, as well as providing the body with new cells.
- Stem cells can be used to grow new cells in a laboratory to replace damaged tissue and organs.
- Stem cell research shows they can be used to help treat conditions such as spinal cord injuries, burns, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease and much more.
Stem cell therapy reverses sight loss and let’s people read again
21 March 2018
Two people with severe sight loss are now able to read after receiving tissue that is grown from human embryonic…Read More
Can Young Stem Cells Make Older People Stronger?
14 December 2017
Is it possible to age without growing fragile? One corporation believe that with the correct treatment the answer to this…Read More
Stem Cell Worx® – enhancing and improving stem-cell activity
29 November 2016
Stem Cell Worx® – enhancing and improving stem-cell activity Stem Cell Worx® is an intraoral spray that contains a…Read More