Essential to all, but elusive for some, sleep literally gives us life energy to live. We explore a range of topics around sleep, including:
- How to improve deep sleep quality
- Natural sleep aids including sleep peptides, which is a deep sleep dietary supplement designed to regulate your circadian rhythm.
- Addressing the root causes of sleep issues such as Insomnia by making lifestyle changes
Did you know…
- The human body needs at least 7 hours’ worth of good sleep a night in order to keep your hormones and healing processes regulated.
- Insomnia is one of the most frustrating conditions related to sleep and can have a detrimental affect on your overall quality of life. Traditional sleep aids such as sleeping tablets don’t treat the root cause of insomnia, so many turn to natural sleep aids to try to get a decent night’s rest on a long term basis.
- 12% of people dream entirely in black and white, or so they say…
Can you sleep your skin younger?
16 March 2022
In a perfect world, you would sleep 8 to 10 hours a night and wake up looking refreshed with youthful,…Read More
Life energy and having the energy to live
12 November 2021
We lead busy lives and experience lifestyle-related challenges and tiredness whether that be because of work, family or activities. How…Read More
Stop feeling tired
29 November 2016
Stop feeling tired By John van Limburg Stirum, M.D. The function of mitochondria is becoming increasingly the center of…Read More
MZS™ – because not all melatonins’ are created equal
26 November 2016
MZS™ – because not all melatonins’ are created equal Melatonin is produced by the pineal gland at night to regulate…Read More
Do Menopause and Insomnia Cause Aging?
25 November 2016
Do menopause and insomnia cause aging? Menopause occurs on average at the age of 51, and is when the ovaries…Read More