Our primary focus is on anti aging therapies and treatments to help slow the progress of aging and associated health conditions, and within our magazine we cover a wide range of anti aging topics including:
- The best anti-aging supplements for different bodily functions
- Reverse aging naturally, including lifestyle changes and diet
- Telomere lengthening and how to lengthen telomeres
- Free radicals and antioxidants
- MTOR inhibitors
- Anti aging research progress
Did you know…
- Whilst we use the term “old age” to describe someone who is advanced in years, there is no typical “old person” – different people age at different rates, and there are a huge number of factors that play a part in biological aging.
- Many people look to reverse aging processes, including wrinkles, hair loss, skin blemishes, weakened immune systems and conditions such as arthritis and ARMD.
- Anti aging supplements come in a wide variety of forms and compounds, depending on what it is the individual wants to improve.
A chemical cocktail for age reversal to revolutionise the treatment of ageing
18 August 2023
The latest discovery is an age-reversal breakthrough that could enable whole-body rejuvenation, using a chemical approach to revolutionise the treatment…Read More
Everyone has two ages
17 April 2023
Everyone has two ages, your chronological and biological age. How old you are and how you are ageing internally. Does…Read More
Can the use of the hypertension drug rilmenidine elongate healthier lives?
9 February 2023
Research has revealed that the commonly prescribed hypertension drug rilmenidine has proven to slow down the ageing process. The biological…Read More
Poor oral health linked to poor brain health?
7 February 2023
A recent study from the Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut has shown connection between oral health and…Read More
Miracle molecules that reverse biological age
6 February 2023
By Rob Verkerk PhD, founder, executive and scientific director, ANH-Intl How would you like to turn back your…Read More
Saudi Arabia to boost anti-ageing research with an annual spend of $1 billion
20 June 2022
The oil-wealthy country of Saudi Arabia fears its population is ageing at an accelerated rate. Affluent lifestyles with rich diets…Read More
3 May 2022
By Will Block In Ancient Greece, Aristotle commented about the importance of semen. To the author of the ‘best-selling’ ancient…Read More
The science of anti-ageing
22 March 2022
Is the ageing process unstoppable or can extended youth become a reality? The science of anti-ageing is something that elite…Read More
Can you sleep your skin younger?
16 March 2022
In a perfect world, you would sleep 8 to 10 hours a night and wake up looking refreshed with youthful,…Read More
Pollution and the impact on ageing
12 November 2021
As we age, our bodies are less likely to be able to cope with environmental hazards, as our environment becomes…Read More