Headaches come in many different types and forms; our research articles look at the different ways to treat headaches including migraines, tension headaches and chronic headaches naturally. Topics covered include:
- The link between Vitamin D and chronic headaches
- Natural remedies to treat migraine headaches
- Managing the pain caused by headaches
Did you know…
- Migraines are a neurological disease associated with severe headaches, sensitivity to light, nausea and vomiting
- The definition of a chronic headache is one that occurs 15 or more days in a month, and is present for more than 3 months
- There are more than 150 types of headache that fall into 2 categories; primary and secondary.
Chronic pain, is it just a bad memory?
22 November 2021
Is chronic pain just a bad memory? When pain lingers it is frustrating, exhausting and can affect every part of…Read More
Could a vitamin D deficiency be causing chronic headaches?
23 May 2017
A research paper published on May 3, 2017 in the journal of head and face pain, managed a control study…Read More