Vitamins & Minerals
We have a range of research, information and articles on vitamins and minerals. These cover a range of topics on the subject, including:
- What vitamins should I be taking for my age?
- Vitamins and supplements for cancer prevention
- Vitamin C to fight COVID-19
- Vitamins and minerals to enhance sports performance
- Can chronic headaches be the result of a vitamin D deficiency?
Did you know?…
- Vitamins are organic substances.
- Your body needs vitamins and minerals to stay healthy and work properly.
- Although essential to survive, too much of one vitamin can be dangerous.
Ivermectin and CV19
7 May 2021
By Will Block Given all the COVID-19 suffering, the promise for relief, and the growing vaccine side-effects, is it any…Read More
Hospitals treating coronavirus patients with Vitamin C
27 March 2020
Doctors in New York State are giving their critically sick coronavirus patients extremely high doses of vitamin C, a method…Read More
Vitamin B17: An Alternative Cancer Treatment
1 October 2018
By Leslie J. Farer If you’re a baby boomer or older, you may remember hearing about Laetrile, the highly publicized…Read More
Could a vitamin D deficiency be causing chronic headaches?
23 May 2017
A research paper published on May 3, 2017 in the journal of head and face pain, managed a control study….Read More
Viva Vitamin D
26 November 2016
Viva Vitamin D Not a week seems to go by without more research being published extolling the benefits of vitamin…Read More