Antiaging & Health TopicsAntiaging ArticlesAntiaging VideosAntiviral SolutionsCan C Eye DropsCuraderm BEC 5 Skin CreamHealth ConditionsHealth SupplementsHot TopicsMetforminNutritional SupplementsPain ReliefPeptide BioregulatorsSpecialist ProductsSports & Workout Supplements
Discover a range of information, articles and research on the thymus gland. These articles cover a range of topics about the thymus, including:
- The vital role of the thymus gland within the immune system
- How to boost your thymus gland
- Why the thymus shrinks as we age
- Thymus tissue rejuvenation
- Studies into the role of the thymus gland
Did you know…
- The thymus gland is most active before puberty and starts to shrink in the early teenage years.
- The thymus produces white blood cells which helps us fight infection.
- After injury, the thymus gland has the ability to regenerate itself.
Exosomes to Regenerate the Thymus
25 June 2019
A new study from researchers at the University of Pecs, Hungary used cell secretions known as exosomes to regenerate one…Read More
Researchers develop a technique to regenerate the mouse thymus
24 January 2018
The thymus gland is an organ in the lymphatic system serves a vital role within the immune system. In a…Read More