We have a large range of articles covering kidney health and other information on the topic. Discover more about kidney health in the following topics:
- How to reduce the risk of developing kidney disease
- Kidney health supplements
- How kidneys take care of the body
Did you know?…
- Even though the kidneys account for only 0.5% of body weight, they receive more blood than all of the other organs in the body apart from the liver.
- You can live with only one healthy kidney.
- Drinking too much water can be damaging for the kidneys.
New multi-gene risk score for kidney disease could save millions of lives
28 March 2023
Chronic kidney disease is a global killer, one of the fastest-growing noncontagious diseases and a leading cause of death. Most…Read More
How can you reduce the risk of developing kidney disease?
1 September 2021
Healthy kidneys are remarkable, they remove things at the right time, in the right way and pass as little as…Read More