Immune System Health
We have a range of information, research and current articles on the immune system; these cover a variety of topics about immune system health, including:
- Supplements to boost the immune system
- Rapamycin supplements and Rapamycin dosage for life extension purposes
- Thiocynates and how they support the immune system
- Reishi mushrooms and their ability to modify the immune system
- Articles from Peter Attia, M.D who focuses on life extension
Did you know?…
- A healthy lifestyle and positive emotions can boost your immune system.
- Sleep deprivation can negatively impact your immune system.
- Keeping things too clean can prevent your immune system from working properly; the body needs to be exposed to a certain level of germs to keep immune levels robust.
Which Vitamins Should I Take as I Age?
25 October 2023
As we get older, our nutritional needs change. This is because our bodies undergo natural changes, such as decreased metabolism…Read More
Ageing and Becoming Intolerant
19 September 2023
In this article, we aren’t talking about the intolerance of naughty children or dodgy politicians – it’s about the worrying,…Read More
Scientists discover that ancient viral DNA can be reactivated to fight lung cancer
27 April 2023
This topic has recently been headline news. Scientists and our ancestors bring new hope to people who suffer from or…Read More
Liposomal technology – a nutrient transportation system at its best
23 September 2022
What is Liposomal technology? Imagine an efficient delivery service that delivers vital components to the right place at the right…Read More
Your Immune System and The Coronavirus
20 April 2020
By Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj MD, FACP, and Vineet Polineni, B.Sc. Are you concerned about the coronavirus? Experts have deemed the…Read More
The Coronavirus – use self defense and fight back
27 March 2020
For those of us that have been on an aeroplane, do you remember the part in the safety announcement where…Read More
Hospitals treating coronavirus patients with Vitamin C
27 March 2020
The latest reports from New York State have seen doctors giving critically ill Coronavirus patients extremely high doses of Vitamin…Read More
Trial of anti-aging drugs that rejuvenate immune system hailed a success.
28 September 2018
Middle aged adults could benefit from a short term treatment to revitalise the immune system and organs that deteriorate with…Read More
Fuel for Your Immune System with Boost-Pro™
5 June 2018
By Leslie J. Farer A robust immune system is crucial to health throughout one’s lifetime for protection against disease-causing pathogens,…Read More
Researchers develop a technique to regenerate the mouse thymus
24 January 2018
The thymus gland is an organ in the lymphatic system serves a vital role within the immune system. In a…Read More