Cardiovascular & Heart Health
Take a look at a range of information, research, and articles about cardiovascular health; these cover a variety of topics, including:
- Arterial stiffness and it’s connection to dementia
- How to monitor your vascular condition
- How to prevent cardiovascular disease in old age
- The impact COVID-19 has on the cardiovascular system
- The best supplements for heart health
Did you know?…
- Your heart beats around 115,000 times per day.
- The cardiovascular system delivers nutrients, oxygen, hormones and other substances to the organs and cells in the body.
- The heart is a generator of electromagnetic energy.
Reducing arterial stiffness could reduce risk of dementia
6 December 2018
A new study by the University College London & Cardiff University has presented that people aged 50, whose blood pressure…Read More
BioClip®Cuff- monitoring your vascular condition
26 November 2016
BioClip®Cuff- monitoring your vascular condition The BioClip®Cuff is a simple way of assessing both your blood pressure condition and your…Read More