Hearing Loss & Deafness
Discover information and articles concerning deafness and hearing loss which cover a range of different topics, including:
- Experiences with aldosterone, the hearing hormone
- CRISPR gene editing
- Improvement in deafness with CRISPR applications on mice
- Research into the reduction of hereditary deafness with CRISPR
Did you know?…
- Adult men are twice as likely to experience hearing loss than women.
- Those with severe unassisted hearing loss are five times more likely to develop dementia.
- Over 5% of the world’s population have disabling hearing loss.
Aldosterone, the hearing hormone
26 November 2016
Aldosterone, the hearing hormone Improved word recognition for those with hearing loss By Dr. Richard Lippman Researchers have discovered…Read More