Antiaging & Health TopicsAntiaging ArticlesAntiaging VideosAntiviral SolutionsCan C Eye DropsCuraderm BEC 5 Skin CreamHealth ConditionsHealth SupplementsHot TopicsMetforminNutritional SupplementsPain ReliefPeptide BioregulatorsSpecialist ProductsSports & Workout Supplements
Hearing Loss & Deafness
Discover information and articles concerning deafness and hearing loss which cover a range of different topics, including:
- Experiences with aldosterone, the hearing hormone
- CRISPR gene editing
- Improvement in deafness with CRISPR applications on mice
- Research into the reduction of hereditary deafness with CRISPR
Did you know?…
- Adult men are twice as likely to experience hearing loss than women.
- Those with severe unassisted hearing loss are five times more likely to develop dementia.
- Over 5% of the world’s population have disabling hearing loss.
Is it possible to reverse hearing loss?
20 March 2023
‘Ear and hearing care for all, let’s make it a reality’ was the 2023 theme at the annual World Hearing…Read More
Researchers reduce the severity of hereditary deafness in mice with CRISPR
3 January 2018
Research has shown that the CRISPR genome editing method can slow down progressive deafness – trialled in mice, this advance…Read More
Aldosterone, the hearing hormone
26 November 2016
Improved word recognition for those with hearing loss By Dr. Richard Lippman Researchers have discovered yet another hearing breakthrough…Read More