We have a wide range of information on the topic of Parkinson’s Disease, including:
- Natural treatments and therapies.
- The role serotonin plays in the body.
- How pig brain cells are at the forefront of research into the choroid plexus to keep brain nerve cells healthy.
Did you know…
- Between 80-90% of Parkinson’s Disease cases are classified as sporadic – this means there is no known reason as to why an individual may suffer with the condition. Only a small percentage of people have Parkinson’s Disease as a result of genetics.
- Not all of the recommended treatment for Parkinson’s Disease is medical – recommended alternative treatment for Parkinson’s Disease includes exercise, rest, low impact weight training and even dancing.
- There are links with the production of Serotonin and Parkinson’s Disease; this is an important neurotransmitter that is linked to the tremors that sufferers face.
Are pigs brain cells the answer to those with Parkinson’s?
21 November 2017
Living Cell Technologies, based in Aukland New Zealand have been developing a procedure that uses cells from the choroid plexus…Read More