The “menopause” is a natural part of aging that happens when women go beyond their child-bearing years. There are many symptoms associated with “going through the change”, and some of these can be uncomfortable; we have a wealth of information on living with the menopause including:
- Natural ways to treat menopause symptoms
- Bioidentical hormone therapy (aka HRT)
- Hormone replacement products
Did you know…
- The average age of a woman to reach menopause is 51, and 1 in 100 women experience menopause before 40 years of age (premature menopause, or perimenopause).
- Menopause symptoms include hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, difficulty sleeping, low mood or anxiety, reduced libido, and memory problems.
- The menopause lasts on average for 4 years, but this does vary
A fact file for the aging woman
1 July 2021
The aging woman should be a beautiful woman of her age, not struggling to be younger, what you look like…Read More