The “menopause” is a natural part of aging that happens when women go beyond their child-bearing years. There are many symptoms associated with “going through the change”, and some of these can be uncomfortable; we have a wealth of information on living with the menopause including:
- Natural ways to treat menopause symptoms
- Bioidentical hormone therapy (aka HRT)
- Hormone replacement products
Did you know…
- The average age of a woman to reach menopause is 51, and 1 in 100 women experience menopause before 40 years of age (premature menopause, or perimenopause).
- Menopause symptoms include hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, difficulty sleeping, low mood or anxiety, reduced libido, and memory problems.
- The menopause lasts on average for 4 years, but this does vary
A fact file for the aging woman
1 July 2021
The aging woman should be a beautiful woman of her age, not struggling to be younger, what you look like…Read More
Testosterone may improve women’s sex lives after menopause
8 August 2019
A wide analysis of 36 trails discovered that testosterone may have positive effects on sexual function and well-being in postmenopausal…Read More
Bioidentical hormones- natural estrogens and progesterone for women
26 November 2016
Bioidentical hormones- natural estrogens and progesterone for women IAS carries a wide range of bioidentical hormones- a term that means…Read More
Do Menopause and Insomnia Cause Aging?
25 November 2016
Do menopause and insomnia cause aging? Menopause occurs on average at the age of 51, and is when the ovaries…Read More