Everything about arthritis in all its forms including content on:
- Alternative treatment for arthritis (including alternative treatment for osteoarthritis and alternative treatment for rheumatoid arthritis)
- Can you treat arthritis naturally?
- Other types of arthritis including psoriatic arthritis and reactive arthritis
Did you know…
- “Arthritis” itself isn’t actually a disease, it is the name that refers to a wide range of joint pains and diseases in the body
- With this in mind, there are more than 100 types of arthritis that come in 4 different categories: degenerative, inflammatory, infectious, and metabolic.
- Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis
Chronic pain, is it just a bad memory?
22 November 2021
Is chronic pain just a bad memory? When pain lingers it is frustrating, exhausting and can affect every part of…Read More
Pain is essential for self-preservation
15 July 2021
Pain is an unpleasant emotional and physical sensation resulting in tissue damage or worse, it’s a warning signal to your…Read More
The future looks bright for knee pain
26 April 2021
We all want to live a full and active life, free from pain, stress and anxiety. But with ageing and…Read More
“Head, shoulders, knees and toes” – joint pain
12 February 2021
“Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes…” Do you remember that game we played when we were little? We…Read More
Joint Pro – peptide cream pain relief
16 October 2017
Joint pain is a common problem, the bodies that we have were not designed to last forever. Aging can take…Read More