Can-C™ Eye DropsNovember 25th, 2016
Can-C™ Eye Drops – The non-surgical cataract treatment also being used for a number of other visual problems.
- Dry eye syndrome – where your eyes don’t produce enough tears, and become “dry”
- Contact lens lubricant – to stop the eyes becoming irritated, sticky or hazy
- Corneal disorders including Keratitis (inflammation of the cornea), corneal dystrophies (cloudy vision) and eye herpes (aka ocular herpes), an infection of the eye.
- Computer vision syndrome – this is where you have eye strain caused by looking at a screen for too long
- Eye strain – caused by other intense use, such as driving long distances without a break
- Ocular inflammation – can occur due to many causes including infection, allergies or injury
- Blurred vision – a disturbance in vision that makes it hard to see or focus
- Presbyopia – errors in the lens that makes the vision refractive and stops light focusing on the retina properly. It makes it hard to focus on objects close up
- Retinal diseases – including retinal detachment, macular holes and macular degenration
- Vitreous opacities and lesions – these can occur due to a number of reasons including inflammation, hemorrhage and degeneration
- Complications of diabetes mellitus and other systemic diseases – very common in affecting the eyesight
- Open-angle primary glaucoma – where a blockage causes the pressure in the eye to rise. This can damage the optic nerve